Have you ever wondered what the foundation of an NFL team’s defensive game plan is each week?
Well, you’ll be surprised to find out that it’s full of simple and basic strategies that any team at any level can implement.
In this 1 hour training video, former Jacksonville Jaguars Defensive Coordinator, John Pease teaches you the essentials of setting up a defensive game plan. Coach Pease brings over 32 years of College and NFL experience to this video, where he will teach you:
- How to set goals for each game
- How to beat the run game
- How to shut down the option offense
- Understanding the real power of creating turnovers in a game
- Defensive gap control
- How to prevent the offense from creating separation. This greatly reduces any offense’s threat potential.
- How to develop blitzing strategies and calls
- The strengths and weaknesses of different defensive fronts. Once you know this, you’ll be able to set up your defense to counter any offense.
- How a most defenses accidentally create running lanes for the offense, and what to do to fix it. Even the pros do this frequently, so learning how to spot it and fix it could make the difference between and winning and losing season at the youth and high school level.
- and much, much more.